50 YEARS EXHIBITION OF PROJECTS AND INNOVATIONS.
Faraone at Made Expo 2019, not only glass.
On the occasion of its 50th anniversary, the Abruzzo-based company presented itself in this edition with a black box and 4 giant golden “50th Faraone Anniversary” logos.
In this important year, 50 years of stories, projects and innovations related to the world of Transparent Architecture have been put on display.
A moving speech by Sabatino Faraone on the evening of Thursday 14th March during the exclusive party dedicated to him, where he thanked all the customers and collaborators and presented his new book “La mia Storia”.
Here it is revealed the news held before the event, exhibited in 200 sqm:
- The new range of NINFA balustrades with glass panels and/or other materials
- NINFA STADIO for public and crowded places
- OLIMPIA BALUSTRADE, the new aluminium balustrade with glass or metal panels (with customizable designs and colours)
- ALBA MAGIC, the glass balustrade with punctual fixing, with a shock-absorbing system to comply with any regulation
- KLIMA, the thermal glass facade, #blackstyle version
- OLYMPIA VERTICAL SUNSHADE, sliding or fixed (for balconies)
- ZEN model Shower box with trendy design and colours (copper, gold, black, white)
- MATERIA model Sliding doors (with different finishings and trendy colours)
- MATERIA model Walk-in closets (with different finishings and trendy colours)
- MATERIA model Fixed and/or sliding partitions (with different finishings and trendy colours)
- SPAZIO doors and partitions, also self-supporting, (#blackstyle) version
- VELO INDUSTRIAL sliding doors, (#blackstyle) version
- NINFA STAIRCASE projected with brass finishings and anti-slip opaque glass steps
- CLIMATICA model Verandas in laminated glass or double glazing to obtain high thermal performance
A large space was also dedicated to the Faraone 50th Anniversary Exhibition from 1969 to 2019 with extracts from the photo book “50 years, projects and stories” selected by Sabatino Faraone, soon available.
ELLE DECOR has chosen to insert two Ninfa balustrade modules in the spiral inside the DESIGN BOX “an experiential place where to be transported by tactile, visual and chromatic emotions” designed by the Calvi Brambilla studio. An icing on the cake for Faraone at Made Expo 2019.